In this segment of the webinar titled “Partner Incentivization Strategy 2024: Navigating the Right Incentive for the Right Partner Type,” Margaret Adam, Head of Product Marketing at Channel Mechanics, is accompanied by Alli Oneal, Sr. Manager of Global Partner Programs and Partner Experience at Barracuda, Laura Evans, Head of Global Channel Incentives & Distribution at HP, and Kenneth Fox, CEO at Channel Mechanics.
While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to partner incentives, knowing who best to incentivize and when plays an integral part in the success of your partner incentive strategy. This conversation revolves around the factors that influence this decision, particularly ‘Who Best to Incentivize: The Partner Company, Individual, or Both?’.
Listen in as the panel highlights:
- Determining Who to Incentivize Based on Vendor KPI Objectives
- Extending Incentives Beyond Sales to Other Supportive Functions
- Offering an Incentive Program with Flexibility for the Partner Company
- Overcoming Limitations Associated with Incentivizing the Individual
- Delivering a Timely Payment Cycle through Automation
Want to learn more about Partner Incentives? The full recording is available on demand now.
Subscribe Now to our YouTube Channel to keep up to date on all things channel!