Successful SaaS Sales Renewals
Whitepaper Two: Best Practices for Leveraging the Channel
This paper is the second in a series devoted to a single topic not often covered in most renewal discussions: how to engage the channel for successful SaaS renewals sales.
In our first paper, Sales Renewals: A Primer, we introduced the importance of both change and risk management when it comes to renewals. In addition, we identified proven management tactics to address the inherent challenges to the renewals business. Above all, our intent being to help companies ensure they have the right partners for the right offers doing the right things – at the lowest cost.
This second paper takes us deeper inside the vendor organization to examine some best practices for engaging and enabling partners in order to minimize preventable churn and eliminate the “organizational dissonance” that occurs when functional team goals are not aligned.
- Firstly, the Supporting Cast for Optimal Partner Leveraging: The Cross-Functional Team
- Secondly, the SaaS Renewals Portfolio Planning Phase: Creating a Channel Centric Offer
- SaaS Renewals Concept to Market – Creating Compelling Business Deal
- Lifecycle Management: Assuring Consistent Performance
- Finally, a Renewals Scorecard – rating the worthiness of your Renewals Business for Partners
Resource available to download now.
Complete the form to be redirected.
The whitepaper will guide you by asking some important questions to aid your ability to deliver Successful SaaS Renewals through partners. These include:
- Does your organization have a cross-functional team assigned for renewals? If so, who’s on it?
- Is the business value proposition for partners, satisfactory? Moreover, how does it stand up against your competitors?
- Do you think that the business deal you’ve created for partners – policies, programs and incentive – is complete and competitive? In other words, it there anything you would change?
- Have you considered or created an “evolution path” to help the business transition to partners?
- In your opinion, do you have “organizational dissonance” or “organizational harmony” around SaaS renewals sales through partners? What, if anything, do you need to work on?
Special Thanks To:
– Stuart Campbell, Renewals Manager at Nintex
– Bryan Koyano, Global Program Manager at Extreme Networks
– Donna Walter, Manager, Sales and Operations at Mitel
– Tim Willey, SVP Commercial Strategy and Operations at ForgeRock
To sum up, we hope this whitepaper series will provide input into productive meetings within your own organization. In addition to topics for discussion with your channel partners and counterparts in other companies.