If you missed our webinar “Bring Order to Channel Incentive Program Chaos” with special guest speaker Tim Harmon, we have some great news! The webinar is now available to download.
There’s certainly no shortage of channel incentive programs today! But in their current collective state, how effective are these programs? Incentive programs: can be all over the map; may have no rhyme or reason; have purpose for which your guess is as good as mine. Indeed, to many, “incentivization strategy” is an oxymoron. But this doesn’t have to be the case.
Channel Mechanics and special guest speaker Tim Harmon address how channel practitioners can apply goal-driven portfolio management principles to incentivization strategy and channel incentive programs, to spur revenue and engender partner loyalty.
Resource available to download now.
Complete the form to be redirected.
Specifically, Tim Harmon and Channel Mechanics CEO, Kenneth Fox, debated the foundational aspects – as well as the merits and pitfalls – of various incentive program approaches undertaken by tech vendors:
- The game theory behind incentivization
- Why short-term incentive programs (alone) don’t work
- Channel incentive programs through the eyes of channel partners
- The behaviors you should be incentivizing – but you’re not
- The ROIPI (return on incentive program investment) power of analytics