Our webinar: “Accelerate Revenue with Smarter Channel Programs” is now available to download. Therefore grab a coffee and listen in as guest speakers, Natalia Vianden, Director Global Channel Programs at Extreme Networks, A.J. Tedesco, VP of Channels at Securly and Balaji Subramanian Global Channel Chief at IGEL Technology join Channel Mechanics CEO Kenneth Fox to discuss the Channel Programs most applicable for your company’s growth stage. Whether you’re at start-up, growth or a well-established stage.
Resource available to download now.
Complete the form to be redirected.
Join Channel Mechanics and Guest Speakers, Natalia Vianden, Balaji Subramanian and A.J. Tedesco as they discuss how to accelerate revenue with smarter channel programs. Discover:
– The Channel Programs most applicable for your company’s growth stage i.e. start-up, growth and well-established.
– Desired partner behaviors for the various stages of maturity
– How to operationalize channel programs for the different maturity stages
– Top Tips from the panel for the various stages of a maturing channel
– And finally, we put the audience questions to the panel.
As companies grow and evolve their channel ecosystem, the demands from partners in turn evolves. While a startup might offer a partner portal and deal reg to entice new channel partners, a more established vendor will need to offer additional programs to accelerate their growth. In short, these can range from incentive and spiff programs to create partner loyalty to MDF and rebate programs to support partners with their market development and sales efforts. While established vendors entering new markets might consider promotional offers along with pricing and discounting programs. All in all, knowing the correct mix of programs to support your level of maturity, at any given time, can be a little perplexing.