Home » Library » Download “Get More Bang For Your Incentive Program Buck”
Global Director of Marketing
December 10th, 2016
Est. reading time
(1) hear about a competitor’s incentive program,
(2) think of some new incentive model structure,
(3) engage a marketing agency to design the program,
(4) pay big bucks to said agency to automate and administer the incentive program,
(5) come away blind as to the effectiveness of said program.
• Employ a bullseye approach to target specific channel partner segments with specific incentive programs and promotional offers • Reduce time to market, i.e., time to program design and implementation • Effect EODB (ease of doing business) for their partners, amping their participation • Realize higher return on program investment as a result.
Follow Channel Mechanics on LinkedIn and Twitter to stay up to date on all things channel.
Discover how our channel enablement platform can transform your channel strategy. Schedule a demo today.
© Channel Mechanics. All rights reserved