As a proud sponsor of the Channel Focus community, Channel Mechanics is delighted to be a guest on the forthcoming Channel Focus webinar “Managing and Incentivizing Best Practice Channel Marketing Capabilities” on Tuesday, October 22nd.
Is anyone truly happy with their Partner Marketing Program?
The honest answer is, no! And there are a myriad of reasons for this. They run from program design through execution, partner incentivization, training and much more. With this in mind, we’re delighted that Kenneth Fox, CEO of Channel Mechanics will be one of the guest experts on the upcoming Channel Focus webinar “Managing and Incentivizing Best Practice Channel Marketing Capabilities”. Here he will be discussing the ins and outs of building and incentivizing best practice Channel Marketing. Join the webinar to not only hear what Kenneth and the panel have to say, but you’ll have the option to ask the key questions you need answered in your organization. So Register to join the debate!
In this webinar, the panel of experts will share their views on Best Practices in Managing and Incentivizing Channel Marketing capabilities. Just some of the issues they will discuss include:
- Firstly, why is Channel Marketing ROI so bad?
- Secondly, the pros and cons of a centralized concierge approach VS partner à la carte marketing.
- What are the most effective ways to incentivize marketing best practices in your partner community?
- Which training approaches are most effective in improving partner marketing effectiveness?
- What can be done to improve utilization of Co-Op and MDF funds?
- How can you make the marketing/planning/MDF program easier for you and your partners?
- What is the best approach for measuring the ROI of your MDF programs?
- Where the following types of partner marketing campaigns are most effective?
– Social Media
– Social media
– Content marketing
- Finally, how to integrate marketing planning into your partner business planning function?
Date: Tuesday, 22nd October 2019
Time: 10:00 – 11:00am PDT
Register now to secure your place on “Best Practices in Managing and Incentivizing Channel Marketing Capabilities”